Due to the Covid-19 outbreak the Justice Willow Springs Water Commission has decided to make the following adjustments to keep the best interest of our residents at hand.
- Effective immediately all meter change appointments will be canceled.
- The main office is open to the public for payments. Safe distance and a face mask is required to enter. Payments can also still be mailed or paid online at www.jwswc.org. There is also a secure drop box located outside our main office door with payment envelopes.
- Starting September 1st, 2020 penalties will be incurred if current bill is past due.
- The Commission will suspend all shut off procedures until September 1st, 2020. Notices are being sent out for serious delinquent accounts by notifying the property owner of amount due. Many options are available for payments and payment arrangements. We continue to be sensitive to our consumer needs and situations so please reach out to our office at 708-458-7010 and speak with one of our representatives.
- The Commission returned to full staff.
During this difficult time, we continue to strive to provide our consumers with safe quality drinking water. We encourage you to remain safe and healthy during these difficult times.